Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Kira Kosarin Announces "Nickelodeon's 2017 Valentine's Special"

Nickelodeon star Kira Kosarin, who plays Phoebe Thunderman in the hit Nick original comedy series The Thundermans, has announced the super news in a post on her official Instagram profile page, @kirakosarin, that she is currently working on a brand-new Nickelodeon special titled Nickelodeon's 2017 Valentine's Special!:

Selfie after my in-trailer workout today. Long-winded caption ahead, feel free to read my rambles or move right along, no worries. Y'all can go ahead and give me ish for posting so many body pics lately... but I post them for a reason. Fun fact about me, I get discouraged crazy easily. I think it's because I was advanced in school when I was a kid. I always worked really hard, and did really well, and I became accustomed to the idea that if i worked hard at something, it would come to me quickly and easily. Unfortunately, life isn't quite that simple as an adult. In the real world, sometimes no matter how hard you work, things worth having take time, endurance, and stamina I'll fully admit: patience is not my strong suit. When I don't understand or succeed at something immediately, I tend to get frustrated and embarrassed and want to quit. It's one one of the qualities I most want to improve about myself. When I workout and eat healthfully, the same thing tends to happen. I work really hard for a few days, and if I don't see immediate results, it's super easy for me to turn to a "why bother" attitude and dive in to a giant bag of m&ms. Pictures are a way of reminding myself how far I've come, how worth it every workout is, and how much power I have within in me to change my own life and body. So here I present a progress pic, trailer, 19 years old, grey tank top, November 29th, 2016, in between rehearsals for Nickelodeon's 2017 Valentine's Special. I am proud of my core. I am working on my upper body. I have terrible cardio, but every time I get on this treadmill is a victory. I'm proud of my abs, I'm learning to love my thighs, I hate my arms but I'm working on it. I love vegetables, but I also love chocolate. I'm getting there, one progress pic at a time. Thanks for bearing with me in the process.

A photo posted by Kira Kosarin (@kirakosarin) on


You can read a fantastic interview with Kira Kosarin, in which the actress talks about sharing her fitness routines and workout inspirations with her followers on social media, here on Twist.


Follow NickALive! on Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, via RSS, on Instagram, and/or Facebook for the latest Valentine's on Nickelodeon and The Thundermans News and Highlights!