Thursday, December 01, 2016

12 Days of Nickmas | Very First Christmas | Christmas Who? | Nickelodeon UK

To celebrate the Christmas countdown, Nickelodeon UK will be delivering festive treats everyday until Christmas! Today's treat features SpongeBob SquarePants and the rest of Bikini Bottom singing the festive tune "Very First Christmas" from the episode "Christmas Who?"! Sing-along with the lyrics below!:



SpongeBob and Patrick: It's shaping up to be a wonderful holiday,
Not your normal, average everyday.

Squidward: Sounds like someone felled my old coral tree.
SpongeBob, Patrick, why'd you do this to me?

SpongeBob and Patrick: The world feels like it's in loverly.

Squidward: Go away before I harm you bodily!

SpongeBob and Patrick: This Christmas feels like the very first Christmas to me.
There'll be shopping, decorating, and plenty of snow.

SpongeBob: Hey Patrick, who's that under the mistletoe?

Squidward: What? Who, me? Would you look at the time, I should go!

Plankton: People seem a little more brotherly.

Citizens: Brotherly.

Mr. Krabs: Here's a special something to you from me.

Citizens: To you from me.

SpongeBob and Patrick: Even all the trash on Christmas, it smells so sweetly.

Gary: Meow.

SpongeBob and Patrick: This Christmas feels like the very first Christmas to me.

SpongeBob: Ladadadadadadadada! Dadadadadadada! Ladadadadadadadada! Dadadadada!

Squidward: What do you want? Can't you see that I'm busy?

SpongeBob and Patrick: Step outside, we've got something for you to see.

Squidward: SpongeBob, take this stuff down immediately!

SpongeBob and Patrick: Chestnuts roasting and burns in the third degree!

All: Tonight things are as good as they seem to be!

Patrick: A star on top will complete all the scenery!

All: This Christmas feels like the very first Christmas to me!

Mr. Krabs: [falsetto] Very first Christmas to me!

All: This Christmas feels like the very first Christmas to me!

Mr. Krabs: [falsetto] Very first Christmas to me!

Lyrics source: Encyclopedia SpongeBobia.

Tune into the ultimate Nick Christmas Party for festive episodes of your favourite Nickelodeon shows everyday from 4:00pm, only on Nickelodeon UK & Ireland/HD, plus, don't forget to enter ""Stuck Up Christmas"", everyday from 7am on Nicktoons, to win fantastic prizes!
Follow NickALive! on Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, via RSS, on Instagram, and/or Facebook for the latest Christmas on Nickelodeon UK News and Highlights!